Thursday, September 26, 2013

Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me

Hey girls! I know, I know. It's been forever. No excuses, just posts.

Today I'm going to show you an awesome polish made in honor of a beautiful angel. This is A Little Fishy Told Me by Enchanted Polish, made in honor of the beautiful late Talia Joy Castellano. It's a minty blue holo with duochrome shimmer that flashes blue and pink. Sounds amazing, right? IT IS! Here's an awesome bottle shot:

Look at the holo!! And the base color is beautiful! AH! Here's a swatch taken in full sunlight:



Stunning, right? I can't get over how beautiful this polish is! I used two coats by itself in the picture. The formula was perfect. Smooth, pigmented, and non-streaky.

What do you think? Do you like it? ALSO: Do you guys want me to include macros of the bottles from now on? I think it adds a little something extra to the posts. Let me know. If I get no opposition, I'll keep posting the bottle shots. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading! :D

4 comments: